Looking for a fun-filled, healthy activity for the family on a Sunday morning – and raise funds for charity at the same time?
Get your entire family to join the 3km Community Walk-a-Jog at Jurong Lake Run 2012. The Run will end off at Chinese Garden which will be transformed into a playground filled with games and giveaways for all. Those up for a competition can choose between a 6km or 10km Run, with a total purse of S$17,500 prize money up for grabs.
Themed ‘Run for a Cause’, Jurong Lake Run 2012 will donate proceeds to seven charities including the Singapore Children’s Society and Children’s Cancer Foundation.
Register online at http://www.juronglakerun.com or at the Taman Jurong Community Club by June 8, 2012.
You will also stand a chance to win a brand new iPad in our monthly draw!
Jurong Lake Run is a volunteer-led initiative now in its second year, with the inaugural run seeing more than 6,000 participants from as young as three years old, to 80-year old active agers. AIA Singapore is the presenting sponsor of Jurong Lake Run 2012.
- Date: Sunday, July 8, 2012
- Time: 7.30am – 12.00pm
- Venue: Jurong Lake Park, Japanese Garden, Chinese Garden (Starting point: Science Centre Car Park)
- Guest-of-honour: Advisor to Jurong GRC Grassroots Organisations, Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister & Minister for Finance and Minister for Manpower
- Registration fees: From S$22
- Website: http://www.juronglakerun.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/